Police your trash and use the trash and recycling receptacles. Please report any spills that occur to the Library Staff.
What food and drink ARE allowed
- Beverages are allowed if they are in sturdy, spill-proof containers.
- SNACKS are dry and free of aroma (candy bars, nuts, pretzels etc). They are allowed at tables and chairs, in study carrels, and lounge chairs and sofas.
- In the Bookmark Café, meal type items (Pizza, burgers, fries, fruit, hoagies, sandwiches, salads, etc.) may be consumed.
What food and drink ARE NOT allowed
- With the exception of the Bookmark Café, MEALS are not allowed. MEALS are anything served hot, made to order, or eaten with utensils (Pizza, burgers, fries, fruit, hoagies, sandwiches, salads, etc.)
- No food sold in TACO BELL may come into the library.
- Uncovered beverages.
- Food deliveries will be denied entry.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden.
Where NO food or drink are allowed
- At computer stations.
- Near library-owned laptops.
- Near media equipment (scanners, video players).
- At copiers and microfilm scanners.
- In stacks and shelving areas.
- In the Archives and Special Collections room.
Those who fail to follow the policy will be asked to either conform or leave the library. Additional sanctions may be imposed on repeat offenders. Non-Drexel offenders may be barred from the library entirely.
Content Editor: Shawn Woodson
Last Updated: 02/07/2012