New books are in!!
New books have been added to our Careers Collection!!
- Wiley CPA Exam Review 2008-2009- Aspiring accountants, rejoice!! This two volume set will prepare you for your CPA exam in no time.
- How to Write Winning Letters of Recommendation- If you're struggling to eke out that letter of recommendation, this book is for you. It offers guidelines and plenty of samples and templates for employment, college-related, and general recommendation letters; employment, college, character, and general reference letters; commendation letters; performance evaluation letters; and college admission essays.
- Opportunities in Petroleum Careers- Explore career opportunities within the petroleum industry.
- America's Best Graduate Schools, 2009 Edition- U.S. News & World Reports has come out with their newest rankings for graduate schools!
- Careers in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality- Explore careers within the travel and hospitality industry.
- 150 Best Recession-Proof Jobs- With the current economic landscape, it would be wise to use this book to begin planning your career.
- Interview Answers in a Flash- Practice your interviewing skills by using this book of more than 200 flash card-style questions!
- The Ultimate Interview Book- This book is great because it tells you the key questions to expect in an interview for your kind of job- whether it is a sales & marketing job, a management position, a creative job, or more.
- Succeeding as an International Student in the United States and Canada- This book is the ultimate source for international students. It tells you everything you should expect and need to know from the standpoint of an international student: from how to succeed in university to earn and manage your money.
- How to Pass Numerical Reasoning Tests- Many employers, especially overseas, will have potential employees take a numerical reasoning test to weed applicants how. Use this step-by-step guide to learn all the basic skills you need!
- Escape the Mid-Career Doldrums- If you're bored, burned out, retired, or just got fired, this book will help you get onto a new career track.
- Delaying the Real World- If starting a career immediately after graduation doesn't appeal to you, why don't you try traveling and trying to make the world a better place? This book will tell you how.