Library Research Experience for STAR Scholars
Searching for Books using Library's online catalog
Search in our Library's online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching to search for books and other resources.
Click on the links below to see what resources are available using keywords represented in these links. Tissue Engineering Medical Devices Finance and Accounting Fashion and History Underwater Acoustics National Identity Drug Delivery
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Stem Cells’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Resources for various subject areas
Use databases and other resources included in each of the subject categories below to find scholarly journal articles and other information needed on the topic of your research project.
Using Scirus: Nanotechnology Patent Searching Scirus is a comprehensive science and engineering specific search engine that searches open-access websites as well as peer-reviewed content from publisher sites. With over 450 million scientific items indexed at last count, it allows researchers to search for not only journal content but also scientists’ homepages, courseware, pre-print server material, patents and institutional repository and website information.
To link to Drexel full text from Scirus, first add Drexel University in the Library Partner Links within Scirus Preferences
Searching for Nanotechnology Patents:
- Nanoscale research letters
- Nano today
- Photonics and nanostructures
- Nano letters
- Nanostructured materials
Comprehensive list of Nanotechnology Publications can be accessed through the link:
- Refworks (RefWorks is a web-based software application that helps you manage citations. It helps you keep track of the sources you are using for your research and your own notes about the sources)
- Refworks Tutorials
Images for Presentations