National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP)
National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) provides access to online publications and reports from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Examples of reports on Arsenic in drinking water:
- Desorption of Arsenic from Drinking Water Distribution System Solids
- Drinking Water Standard for Arsenic
- Research Plan for Arsenic in Drinking Water
- Treatment Technologies For Arsenic Removal
- Proven Alternatives for Aboveground Ireatment of Arsenic in Groundwater
See: Arsenic for other online publications and reports.
EPA provides podcasts and audio files (and transcripts) of useful or engaging information as a way to help the public understand and share information.
- Plug-in to eCycling: Listen to discussions recycling used computers, cell phones, and other electronics.
- Energy Star podcasts: Each podcast is a collection of conversations about energy efficiency. EPA staff talk with a variety of business analysts, technology experts, policymakers, and media.
- Green Power Partnership podcasts: Listen to a variety of topics, including the Green Power Partnership, green power technologies and products, and information on procuring green power.
- Local Climate and Energy podcasts: Each podcast for the Local Climate and Energy Program explores topics related to local government climate change and clean energy efforts.