EGMT 515: Infrastructure Systems and Performance Evaluation
Subject Overview - Infrastructure Systems
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Infrastructure Engineering.
Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology. Use 'Infrastrucure Systems' or related keywords to locate articles on those topics.
Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Infrastructure Engineering.
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Asset Management
- Life-Cycle Analysis
- Critical Infrastructure
- GIS and Management
- Highway Engineering
- Green Engineering
- Intelligent Buildings
- Sewage System*
- Transportation and Infrastructure
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching and using appropriate research keywords related to Infrastructure Engineering concepts.
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'Infrastructure Engineering' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
You can access full book chapters using electronic book collections such as ebrary, ENGnetBASE, Knovel, MATERIALSnetBASE, and MECHANICALnetBASE.
- Knovel: Engineering and Scientific Online References
- Wetland And Water Resource Modeling And Assessment A Watershed Perspective Boca Raton : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, c2008.
- GIS Applications For Water, Wastewater, And Stormwater Systems Shamsi, U. M. (Uzair M.) Boca Raton, FL : Taylor & Francis,
- The grid [electronic resource] : a journey through the heart of our electrified world
Schewe, Phillip F.
Washington, D.C. : J. Henry Press, c2007.
- Annual Reviews
- ASCE Digital Library
- BuildingGreen - (BuildingGreen Suite integrates online versions of GreenSpec, Environmental Building News, and a database of more than 160 high-performance building case studies.)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Environmental Engineering Abstracts
- Google Scholar
- Home Depot Smart Home
- IEEE Xplore
- MAD CAD - (NOTE: access to cross-referenced collections of building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire, and maintenance codes from BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, ICC, and NFPA.)
Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on Business related subject areas of your research project.
- Factiva Global news and business information service, international business, company/industry research
- Faulkner’s Advisory for IT Studies
- IBISWorld Industry Reports
- Mintel Reports – Market Research
News and Magazine Articles
Selected Web Resources
- Restore and improve urban infrastructure
- Engineers Use GIS to Improve Transportation Infrastructure Throughout Louisiana
- Federal Highway Administration - Office of Infrastructure
- NOAA Economics - Engineering/Infrastructure
- The City of Peoria, Arizona, Infrastructure Design Guidelines
- ASCE Citation Style
- Refworks (RefWorks is a web-based software application that helps you manage citations. It helps you keep track of the sources you are using for your research and your own notes about the sources)
- Refworks Tutorials