Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Electrical and Computer Engineering
Search by Keyword:
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Stem Cells’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
- ASM Materials Information
- Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Knovel: Engineering and Scientific Online References
- Synthesis: The Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronic Databases- Engineering
Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- ACM Digital Library
- ACM Guide to Computing Literature
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Google Scholar
- IEEE Xplore
- Journal Citation Reports
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on Business related subject areas of your research project.
- Factiva Global news and business information service, international business, company/industry research
- Faulkner’s Advisory for IT Studies
- IBISWorld Industry Reports
- Mintel Reports – Market Research
News and Magazine Articles
Patent Searching and Company Research
The USPTO offers web access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases. These databases provide full-text of patents from 1976 to the present and full page images from 1790 to the present.
Provides access to the latest published US patent applications each week BEFORE the USPTO decision to
Given a patent number, pat2pdf.org will return a free, pdf formated version of the patent.
The Google Patent Search covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO—from patents issued in the 1790s to present.
- Resources for Biomedical Engineering, Ethics and Law
- Legal Ethical Issues in Robotics Surgery
- Who's Proposing Ethical Guidelines for Robots?
- Code of Ethics for Robotics Engineers
- Internet Resources for Computer Aided Surgery
- Robotics: the Future of the Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Surgical Robotics: Robots help surgeons transcend human limits
- Intuitive Surgical® da Vinci® Surgical System andEndoscopic Instruments: 510(k) SUMMARY
- Assessing the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System for Surgery of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract
- A Consensus Document on Robotic Surgery: Position Papers/Statements published on: 11/2007by the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Occupational Safety and Health: Robotics
- Advancing neurosurgery with image-guided robotics
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing