Electrical and Computer Engineering - Computer Science Senior Design
Electronic Books Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
- Knovel: Engineering and Scientific Online References
- Referex - electronic books
- Safari Tech Books Online
- Synthesis: The Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Science Reference: The Premier Reference Source for Computer Science and Information Technology Research
Electronic Databases Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- ACM Digital Library
- ACM Guide to Computing Literature
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Google Scholar
- IEEE Xplore
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Web of Knowledge
Biomedical Engineering Databases and Health Sciences
Tips on obtaining articles not available in the Library
- How do I obtain full papers from the Proceedings of the SPIE and other conferences that are not available in the library?
News and Recent Developments Use the following databases to find information on breaking news in about emerging technologies in magazines and newspapers
Patent Searching United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) The USPTO offers web access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases. These databases provide full-text of patents from 1976 to the present and full page images from 1790 to the present. See What is a Patent? See Patent Searching Tips. See ‘What is Intellectual Property?’ in Frequently Asked Questions for Inventors See ‘Manual of Patent Classification’ Fresh Patents Provides access to the latest published US patent applications each week BEFORE the USPTO decision to grant/deny. pat2pdf.org Given a patent number, pat2pdf.org will return a free, pdf formated version of the patent. The Google Patent Search covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO—from patents issued in the 1790s to present. Plagiarism
- A technical report is a document that describes the process, progress, or results of technical or scientific research, or the state of a technical or scientific research problem.