Medical Device Design
Intellectual Property, Medical Devices, Design and Technology Commercialization
- Medical Instruments And Apparatus Safety Regulations United States
- Medical Instruments And Apparatus Standards
- Biocompatible Materials
- Biomedical materials
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Stem Cells’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) The USPTO offers web access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases. These databases provide full-text of patents from 1976 to the present and full page images from 1790 to the present.
- See 'What is Intellectual Property?' in Frequently Asked Questions for Inventors
- Fresh Patents Provides access to the latest published US patent applications each week BEFORE the USPTO decision to grant/deny.
- pat2pdf.org Given a patent number, pat2pdf.org will return a free, pdf formated version of the patent.
- The Google Patent Search covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO—from patents issued in the 1790s to present.
- WIPO GOLD is a free public resource which provides a one-stop gateway to WIPO’s global collections of searchable IP data. It aims to facilitate universal access to IP information
- See Technology Commercialization at Drexel and See Patent Policy (Re: Intellectual Property) from the Office of the Provost at Drexel University.
- The Top 10 Biosimilar Players: (Note: Search in 'Business Insights' database and use keyword 'patent' to locate this and other reports on patents)
Nanotechnology related initiatives
- FDA documents for regulated industry
- FDA's Search Guidance Database
- Latest FDA Medical Devices approvals
- FDA Medwatch-Medical Product Safety Information
- FDA Medical Devices - Stent
- FDA - Center for Devices and Radiological Health - Index of Consumer Topics
- 510(K) overview
- FDA Device Advice
- FDA Approval Process
- FDA Drug Approval Process
- A Roadmap to Medical Device and Instrumentation Pedigree
- FDA - Search Medical Devices in releasable 501(k) database
- Cardiovascular Device Liability week
- Medical Device Law Weekly
- Devices@FDA - a catalog of approved medical devices
- Medical Device safety Guidelines
- Testimony on FDA's Medical Device Program by Michael Friedman
- Medical Device Reporting
- FDA-Office of In Vitro Diagnostic Device (OIVD) Evaluation
- Medical Devices Directive
Drexel University Resources
- Drexel Biomedical Technology Entrepreneurship
- Drexel Biomed Technology Portfolio
- Drexel Biomed Translational Research Program
- Technology Commercialization at Drexel