Is Harvard Business Review available online? How do I access it?
Instructions on how to access Harvard Business Review
1. From the Library Home page, http://www.library.drexel.edu/, click on 'E-Journals' Tab.
2. Select 'Title Equals' option in the first box on the left and type in the 'Harvard Business Review' in the second search box 'search e-journals'
3.Three links for 'Harvard Business Review' are displayed.
4. Click on the first link Business Source Premier - from 10/01/1922 to present
5. Example: Let us us try to locate the article 'Competitive Advantage of Nation'
6. Enter your Drexel One portal or Drexel University email username and Drexel University email password
7. Click on 'Search within this publication' from 'Harvard Business Review Page'
8. In the first search box, you will see 'JN "Harvard Business Review". In the second serach box below, type the article title, 'Competitive Advantage of Nation' and select 'Title' field in the box next to the first box where you typed the title of the article you need.
9. Click on Search.
10. click on PDF link for the article.