Body Synthetic - Cardiovascular Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Mechanics
Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Cardiovascular Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Mechanics
Chronobioengineering: Introduction To Biological Rhythms With Applications.
Cardiac and assist devices
Biomechanics using ClinicalKey
Bone and cartilage
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Stem Cells’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
- ASM Materials Information
- Chronobioengineering: Introduction To Biological Rhythms With Applications.
- Electronic Lectures on Biomedical Mechanics from Synthesis Digital Library
- Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Knovel: Engineering and Scientific Online References
Selected Electronic Books Organized by Subject
- Electronic Lectures on Biomedical Mechanics from Synthesis Digital Library Cardiology
- Orthopedic Surgery
Use databases below to find scholarly journal articles on the topic of your research project.
- American Physiological Journals
- Annual Reviews
- Biomaterials Properties Database from the University of Michigan
- See also: Introduction to Biomaterials Properties | Biomaterials Properties Table Listing |
- ClinicalKey: New Clinical Information Tool Replacing MDConsult
- Ei Compendex and INSPEC
- Google Scholar
- IEEE Xplore
- ILI Standards Infobase - ASTM and other standards
Please contact Jay Bhatt email@example.com to check if the availability of the standard you are looking for.
- Journal Citation Reports
- MEDLINE via ISI Web of Knowledge
- Radiologic Images From ARRS GoldMiner
- Web of Science
(Search in Journal Citation Reports section to locate journals with high impact factors in a particular area)
- Wiley Interscience
Brief description for electronic databases: Various Electronic Databases
Important Electronic Journal
Obtaining articles not available in the Library
- How do I obtain Full papers from the Proceedings of the SPIE, other conferences and journal papers that are not available in the library?
Searching for Associations
News and Business Information
Use the following databases to find information on breaking news in biomedical technologies in magazines and newspapers
- Refworks (RefWorks is a web-based software application that helps you manage citations. It helps you keep track of the sources you are using for your research and your own notes about the sources)
- Refworks Tutorials