Teamwork - A Practical Guide for Students
Teamwork is more than group work! It's an organized process that requires concentration on people as well as "product".
- Members work to establish an effective team
- Members accept roles (which can change)
- Meetings are structured
- Record keeping enhances your work
- Each member uses their own and others' skills
- Differences are welcomed and used
- The product is better than from simple group work
In this site you'll find practical suggestions for creating and maintaining effective teams as well as dealing with the inevitable problems that arise. There aren't absolute rules, but these have helped many teams.
Various categories for successful Teamwork:
Source: Dr. James Mitchell in: Teamwork: A practical guide for students