Radiologic Images From ARRS GoldMiner
AARS GoldMiner® is a free, Internet-based search engine for quickly locating high quality radiology images from peer-reviewed journals.
To find an image from AARS GoldMiner’s®collection of nearly 250,000 images,
- Search a disease name, imaging finding, or anatomic feature.
- Use the advanced search feature to filter the results by imaging modality (CT, MRI, X-ray, etc.), patient age, and patient sex.
Results will include thumbnail images with a partial caption for each image retrieved.
- Click a thumbnail to view a full-size image with complete caption from the original journal’s website
- A link offers to obtain a “PowerPoint Slide for Teaching.”
- Source and title of the article where the image appears is displayed. Click the title to open full-text of the article.
AARS GoldMiner® is optimized for mobile devices.
A link to AARS Goldminer® has been added to the library’s Radiology Subject Guide (under “Other Resources”) for easy future access.
Have questions about ARRS Goldminer® or any other information need? Please call: Hahnemann Library: 215-762-7184 OR Queen Lane Library: 215-991-8740