Work-Study Student Position open at Law Library
The Law Library is seeking a Technical Services Student Assistant, who will assist the Law Library's Acquisitions Assistant in receiving and processing new materials to be added to the Law Library's collection, and perform other related duties. Applicants must have work-study funding, be a sophomore or above, and have the following qualifications:
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to follow directions and procedures;
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to lift and move relatively heavy books;
- Basic knowledge of computer data entry.
Previous library experience and/or interest in law is desired.
The Law Library is located at 3320 Market Street. Interested students should contact:
Supervisor: N. Karam