The Library is Hiring
Drexel University Libraries, Hagerty Library, is seeking two highly self-motivated individuals interested in gaining work experience in libraries to fill the position of Late Night Supervisor. These individuals will be responsible for the late night supervision and operation of the Circulation Desk and overall functioning of the Library in the absence of professional staff.
- Handling a variety of situations related to access, facilities, and library services; often as the only staff on duty.
- Assisting library users in locating materials, troubleshooting problems, and interpreting policies.
- Assisting Public Safety with access issues.
- Supervising student employees at the Circulation Desk.
- Performing general maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Closing the library.
Qualifications: Candidate must have strong customer service skills, be self-directed, and have acute attention to detail. Preferred skills: academic library experience, experience with library automated systems, and supervision experience.
Hours: 10PM-2AM Sunday-Thursday, [shared between two positions]
To Apply: Send resume to Dee Childs, firstname.lastname@example.org.