Library workshops: Reference management tools that are out of cite
Has this ever happened to you?
You found a great source for a paper. You forgot to save it and couldn't find it again, OR you forgot to save the bibliographic information for the source (title, author, etc.), and you couldn't write its entry in your paper's bibliography, OR you saved all your source information, but you struggled to get the formatting correct for the in-text citation and reference section.
Reference management tools offer features to automatically import reference information, add notes, and generate bibliographies. You know the best part? Using a reference management tool gives you more time to focus on developing your ideas, analyzing your information, and fine-tuning your writing.
The Libraries offers several workshops (online and in person) to help you get started with the different reference management tools we support. So, now is your chance. Register for a session today.
Schedule of workshops
- Zotero: Feb. 9, 4 to 5:30 PM at W.W. Hagerty Library, room L13-C
- RefWorks: Feb. 9, 3 to 4:00 PM at Hahnemann Library, NCB 1208
- RefWorks: Feb. 15, 5 to 6:00 PM at W.W. Hagerty Library, room L13-C
- RefWorks 2.0: Feb. 15, 7 to 8:00 PM online session
- EndNote X5: Feb. 14, 4:30 to 6:00 PM at W.W. Hagerty Library, room L13-C
- EndNote X5: Feb. 16, 7 to 8:00 PM online session
- EndNote X5 at Hahnemann Library, NCB 1208:
- Feb. 7, 5 to 6:00 PM
- Feb. 14, 5 to 6:00 PM
- Feb. 28, 5 to 6:00 PM