Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Sustainability Issues, Life Cycle Assessment and Management.
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
- Bridge design
- Bridge and structure*
- Bridges - design and construction
- Background information on Bridges using AccessScience database
- Concrete and bridge
- Highway Truss Bridges
- Truss bridge -- historical
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering: Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Asset Management
- Life-Cycle Analysis
- Critical Infrastructure
- GIS and Management
- Highway Engineering
- Green Engineering
- Intelligent Buildings
- Sewage System*
- Transportation and Infrastructure
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching and using appropriate research keywords. Using Summon: Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See also What is Summon? How can I use it?
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Smart Structures’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
ENDNOTE and RSS feeds presentation
Online publications, newsfeeds and podcasts from the United States Environmental Protection Agency
Resources for Environmental Nanotechnology
Resources for Infrastructure Engineering
The Building Technologies Program is specifically designed and structured to conduct the key activities required to meet its vision, mission, and energy goals, which have been developed in an open and consultative process and are linked to the strategic objectives of EERE.
Use of bioenergy—energy produced from organic matter or biomass—has the potential to increase energy security, promote economic development, and decrease global warming pollution.
Scirus is a comprehensive science and engineering specific search engine that searches open-access websites as well as peer-reviewed content from publisher sites. You can also search and retrieve patents using Scirus.