- FileSocial allows you to share any file through your Twitter account. http://janeknight.typepad.com/pick/2009/05/filesocial.html #
- Using Web 2.0 Applications as Information Awareness Tools at 7th Ann. eLearning Conf.
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship as “Best Reference 2008 ProQuest Entrepreneurship. http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6650277.html - Bus/Econ #
- Explore Engineering Resources at http://tinyurl.com/cu7nkr Drexel engineering students must try....
- Research Guide for the Urban Oasis Design Charrette http://www.library.drexel.edu/blogs/librarylog/?p=825 #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
In this recording, I am sharing my thoughts on different ways to use Web 2.0 tools to keep engineering students uptodate about new information resources, with Elsevier's Engineering Information Marketing Manager, Alicia Burns. I am also highlighting the new tagging feature in Engineering Village that is aimed at helping students to share their citations related to their projects with the other members of their group.
Listen: Jay Bhatt talks about using 2.0 to reach Millennials