Comprehensive Composite Materials, Encyclopedia of Materials and Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology
Comprehensive Composite Materials provides a unique reference source for scientists and technologists in the field of composites research. The six volumes covers key aspects of naturally occuring and synthetic composite materials, including: history reinforcements, matrix materials, mechanical properties, physical properties, theory, structural design, structural analysis, manufacturing processes, quality assurance, test methods, applications, recycling and disposal.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas
- Supercritical Fluids
- SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Engineering Ethics
- Sensor Networks
- Aircraft Design
- Nano* and Drug Delivery
- Polymer* and Matrix Composite*
To find additional books on, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching.
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Biorobotic Fish’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Recommended information resources for students in 'Research Experience for Undergraduates: DREAM, SENSORS and Engineering Cities' programs