Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas
- Supercritical Fluids
- SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Engineering Ethics
- Sensor Networks
- Aircraft Design
- Nano* and Drug Delivery
- Polymer* and Matrix Composite*
To find additional books on, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching.
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Biorobotic Fish’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
What is FSAE?
Formula SAE is a student design competition organized by SAE International (formerly Society of Automotive Engineers). The first competition was started back in 1978 and was originally called the Mini Indy.The concept behind Formula SAE is that a fictional manufacturing company has contracted a design team to develop a small Formula-style race car.
The prototype race car is to be evaluated for its potential as a production item.
Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Mechanical Engineering.
To find additional books on, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching .
How do I access Materials Research Database with METADEX? What subject areas are covered in METADEX? Are there any tutorials available to help me learn how to use it efficiently?
Various Proquest CSA reserach databases in engineering and search tutorials
ASME Journals, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanics