Biomedical Engineering Senior Design Center
Proposed Senior Design Projects
Senior Design Evaluator Form - Written Report Rubric
Intellectual Property, Medical Devices, Design and Technology Commercialization
- Medical Instruments And Apparatus Safety Regulations United States
- Medical Instruments And Apparatus Standards
- Biocompatible Materials
- Biomedical materials
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Stem Cells’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) The USPTO offers web access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases. These databases provide full-text of patents from 1976 to the present and full page images from 1790 to the present.
- See 'What is Intellectual Property?' in Frequently Asked Questions for Inventors
- Fresh Patents Provides access to the latest published US patent applications each week BEFORE the USPTO decision to grant/deny.
- pat2pdf.org Given a patent number, pat2pdf.org will return a free, pdf formated version of the patent.
- The Google Patent Search covers the entire collection of patents made available by the USPTO—from patents issued in the 1790s to present.
- WIPO GOLD is a free public resource which provides a one-stop gateway to WIPO’s global collections of searchable IP data. It aims to facilitate universal access to IP information
- See Technology Commercialization at Drexel and See Patent Policy (Re: Intellectual Property) from the Office of the Provost at Drexel University.
- The Top 10 Biosimilar Players: (Note: Search in 'Business Insights' database and use keyword 'patent' to locate this and other reports on patents)
Resources for Biomaterials II class on Biomedical Devices
DeviceSpace is the premier online community for the Medical Device and Diagnostics industries. DeviceSpace.com features a comprehensive Career Network for industry professionals and employers, and delivers through user-friendly navigation daily news, events, company profiles, stocks, blogs and other relevant information from the sector. DeviceSpace also hosts Medical Device Career Fairs throughout the US.