Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Groupwork Survival Guide When you work in a group, you can accomplish more than you would if you were just learning on your own. Your group members may have some skills or knowledge that you don’t have. And you will find that you, too, have knowledge and skills that compliment your group members.Furthermore, group work will help you learn how to play well with others – that’s super important to anyone in the working world. If you can figure out how to leverage your teammates’ abilities with your own, you can succeed in any team environment in the work world
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
- Click on 'Articles and More' Tab in Drexel University Libraries Home Page
- For example, type ‘Autonomous waste disoposal’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
See: Robot Gripper Design articles