Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bioinstrumentation
- Biomedical Engineering Instrumentation
- Medical and Instrumentation
- Sensors and Handbook
- Biomedical and Devices
- Medical and Sensors
- Pressure and Flow and Measurements
- Cardiovascular and Devices
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type ‘Spinal cord and technology and treatment’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books. You can also limit to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review.
Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
- Electronic Lectures on Biomedical Mechanics from Synthesis Digital Library
- Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Knovel: Engineering and Scientific Online References
Resources for Biomaterials II class on Biomedical Devices
Engineering Electronic books
Subject Overview - Infrastructure Systems
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Infrastructure Engineering.
Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily.
Knovel provides electronic access to leading engineering reference handbooks, databases, and conference proceedings.
Dr. Moshe Kam, 2011 President and CEO of IEEE, the world’s largest technical professional association, says engineering education must undergo significant transformation in the next decade to continue to push innovation forward, or global economic expansion will slow. Kam believes engineers of all disciplines need a deeper understanding of computing and networking, cross-disciplinary education, and sharper analytical skills.
ENDNOTE and RSS feeds presentation
Information Science Reference: The Premier Reference Source for Computer Science and Information Technology Research
InfoSci-Journals and InfoSci-Books databases offers full text of IGI Information and Computer Science information — covering over 100 ejournals and over 800 ebooks.
A full-text collection of peer-reviewed journals and books focused on specialized topics in advanced technology research as well as the organizational, managerial, behavioral, and social impli
Engineering for Change provides a forum to connect, collaborate, solve challenges and share knowledge among a growing community of engineers, technologists, social scientists, NGOs, local governments and community advocates, who are dedicated to improving the quality of life all over the world. E4C is bridging technology and humanitarian development.
Transportation Asset Management:
Transportation Asset Management relies heavily on highly organized and integrated data to support informed and comprehensive decision-making.