Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Groupwork Survival Guide When you work in a group, you can accomplish more than you would if you were just learning on your own. Your group members may have some skills or knowledge that you don’t have. And you will find that you, too, have knowledge and skills that compliment your group members.Furthermore, group work will help you learn how to play well with others – that’s super important to anyone in the working world. If you can figure out how to leverage your teammates’ abilities with your own, you can succeed in any team environment in the work world
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
- Click on 'Articles and More' Tab in Drexel University Libraries Home Page
- For example, type ‘Autonomous waste disoposal’ and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select ‘ebook’ option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
See: Robot Gripper Design articles
Engineering Village search guide
Drexel University's Concrete Canoe Team and their paper presentation at the Mid-Atlantic Student Conference
Drexel University's Concrete Canoe Team, operating under Drexel's ASCE Student Chapter, competes in the annual Mid-Atlantic Student Conference. During this three-day conference, teams from all over the region fight for bragging rights of who has the better concrete canoe. The team was placed first in the Design Paper category, just one of four categories in the Competition. The Oral Presentation, Product Display, and the Races are the other three categories.
First, try searching in our Libraries' online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching using 'Autocad' as a keyword.
You will find books like:
What are COS Funding Opportunities and COS Scholar Universe databases? How can I find out about upcoming conferences where I can present my research? How can I set up alerts for funding opportunities and upcoming conferences?
Databases and resources to locate funding information
To access knovel from the Library’s web site, go to http://www.library.drexel.edu/databases/bytitle/K