Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas
- YC-14 STOL Prototype
- Boeing 727
- Aircraft Design
- Static Stability and Control
- Supersonic planes
- Theory of Wing Sections
- Aircraft Design: Synthesis and Analysis
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword Searching and using appropriate research keywords. Electronic Handbooks and Encyclopedias: Click on the links below to access electronic books (Access only to Drexel faculty and students)
- See: Lift and Drag Definitions, Aerodynamic Wave Drag, Airfoil, Reynolds Number and Aircraft Design
- ASM Handbooks Online
- Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Knovel: Engineering & Scientific Online References
- Thermopedia (NEW RESOURCE) The entirely revised online version of the THERMOPEDIA™ covers a wide range of fundamental topics including thermodynamics and physical properties, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer, and basic equations and their methods of solution.
See also: Comprehensive Composite Materials, Encyclopedia of Materials and Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology Some electronic books and chapters:
- Air Planes Design and Construction - from ebrary
- Aerodynamics and Aircraft Flight -from ENGnetBASE
- Supersonic Aircraft - from Knovel
- Airfoil - from AccessScience
- An introduction to theoretical and computational aerodynamics - from Google books
- Advances in Spacecraft Systems and Orbit Determination
- Applied Aerodynamics:A Digital Textbook
- YC-14 Advanced Medium STOL Transport (AMST)
- YC-14 Military Transport
- Anatomy of Concorde
- Development of A New Supersonic Aircraft
Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to supercritical fluids.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Sustainability Issues, Life Cycle Assessment and Management.
Biomedical Engineering Senior Design Center
Proposed Senior Design Projects
Senior Design Evaluator Form - Written Report Rubric
NIST Data Gateway-provides easy access to many (currently over 80) of the NIST scientific and technical databases. These databases cover a broad range of substances and properties from many different scientific disciplines.
ThermoDex contains records for selected printed and web-based compilations of thermochemical and thermophysical data for chemical compounds and other substances. You can select one or more compound types and link them to one or more property terms, and ThermoDex will return a list of handbooks that could contain these data. Due to copyright and technical considerations, the actual data are not contained in ThermoDex. ThermoDex is based primarily on the holdings of the Mallet Chemistry Library at the University of Texas at Austin.
Comprehensive Composite Materials, Encyclopedia of Materials and Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology
Comprehensive Composite Materials provides a unique reference source for scientists and technologists in the field of composites research. The six volumes covers key aspects of naturally occuring and synthetic composite materials, including: history reinforcements, matrix materials, mechanical properties, physical properties, theory, structural design, structural analysis, manufacturing processes, quality assurance, test methods, applications, recycling and disposal.
Use AccessScience to find information on various subject areas related to Bridge Design.
- AccessScience Full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily. AccessScience is the electronic version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas related to Bridge Design.
- Bridge design
- Bridge and structure*
- Bridges - design and construction
- Background information on Bridges using AccessScience database
- Concrete and bridge
- Highway Truss Bridges
- Truss bridge -- historical
Tim Siftar, our Librarian for Information Science & Technology, School of Education, and Goodwin College, has compiled an extensive list of IT and Computer Science related electronic books from Books24X7 database.