- Finding Books
- Finding Articles
- General Business Etiquette Resources
- International Business Etiquette Resources
Searching the catalog for books on business etiquette:
- Try a keyword search: etiquette AND clothing etiquette AND career
- Try a subject search: business etiquette corporate culture -- poland
- Browse the stacks: HF5389 for business etiquette
- ABI/Inform Global -- ELECTRONIC ABI/Inform is the database to use when looking for a broad range of types of articles from scholarly, trade, and popular business publications. You can look for articles about business etiquette by using search terms such as business etiquette or business culture or corporate culture. If you are searching for business etiquette in a particular country, try adding the name or nationality to the search. For example, you could use the following search looking for articles about business etiquette in France: business etiquette AND (France OR French)
- Business Source Complete -- ELECTRONIC Business Source Complete can be searched for articles about business etiquette from a wide range of journals, from popular business journals to scholarly journals. Try using search terms such as business etiquette or business culture or corporate etiquette. To search for etiquette articles about a particular country, try adding the name or nationality to the search.
- Business Etiquette: More Than Just Eating With the Right Fork -- WWW Brush up on your etiquette in all types of business settings with this pithy guide.
- Catalog Search for Business Etiquette -- PRINT/E-BOOK If you are interested in business etiquette in general or if you have specific etiquette questions, by far, books are the best places to find information on this subject.
International Business Etiquette Resources
- Catalog Search for International Business Etiquette -- PRINT/E-BOOK The Library has some excellent books offering chapters on business and cultural etiquette on various countries. If you are looking for etiquette information about a particular country, you can also do a catalog search like this: etiquette AND France. We have many ebook on international business etiquette that you will not find by browsing the stacks.
- CountryWatch -- ELECTRONIC This database offers succinct, yet detailed, snapshots of 192 countries from around the world. Included are overviews of each country's cultural etiquette, as well as economic, political, environmental, and investment situations. Use the pull-down menu on the top right corner of the screen to look up countries. The cultural etiquette section is part of the Social Review
- Global Road Warrior -- ELECTRONIC Global Road Warrior is a database specifically set up to help business travelers to global destinations. Along with the types of statistics you'll find in CountryWatch, this database also includes practical information for travelers, such as images of the local currency, information on transportation, social etiquette and customs. This helpful resource also has a special information for businesswomen traveling abroad.
- Breaking Through Culture Shock: What You Need to Succeed in International Business -- PRINT Elizabeth Marx 1999 HD58.7 .M3747 1999
- Craighead's International Business, Travel, and Relocation Guide to 84 Countries -- PRINT 2001 Reference HF5549.5.E45 D56
- Do's and Taboos Around the World -- PRINT 1993 HF5387 .D66 1993
- Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands: How to do Business in Sixty Countries -- PRINT Terri Morrison et al 1994
Content Editor: Emily Missner
Last Updated: 03/28/2013