- American Bankers Association-- WWW The ABA is the voice for the banking industry and its 2 million employees, and their website features a Job Bank for its members.
- Association for Financial Professionals-- WWW The AFP Global Career Center lists job opportunities, an Annual Compensation Survey Report, and more.
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)-- WWW FPA is the leadership and advocacy organization connecting those who provide, support, and benefit from professional financial planning. Besides training courses and certification and events and conferences, they also offer a job board, information on financial planning in various countries, and articles for both job seekers and employers.
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM)-- WWW NACM is the advocate for business credit and financial management professionals. They co-host the job board for careers in credit, collections, and finance.
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)-- WWW Check out their Career Center for internships and entry-level jobs, or use their CPA locator to find potential employers near you. They also have an internship directory.
- Risk Management Association-- WWW RMA is a member-driven professional association that helps institutions identify and manage the impacts of credit risk, operational risk, and market risk on their businesses and customers. They offer a Career Center and have a chapter in Philadelphia.
- eFinancialCareers-- WWW Jobs in finance and investment banking. Also features advice for students.
- Career Bank-- WWW Search through thousands of jobs in Accounting, Finance and Banking throughout the United States and Canada.
- Wall Street Jobs -- WWW
- Don't forget to check out Dragon Jobs and Lebow's Career Services site for even more Full-Time jobs and resources!
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
Looking for other industry codes? Check out the Business Administration & Legal Studies or Communications & Marketing guides.
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
|Finance, Economics, Investment|
- NACE Job Choices 2012: Business-- E-BOOK
- Opportunities in Financial Careers-- PRINT/E-BOOK
- Real Resumes for Financial Jobs-- PRINT
- WetFeet Insider Guide to Careers in Investment Banking-- E-BOOK
- Wiley CPA Examination Review-- PRINT/E-BOOK
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 03/13/2014