Alumni may check out materials from the Careers Collection by presenting their Alumni Card and Application for Library Privileges to the Circulation Desk during regular business hours. Registered alumni/ae with an Alumni Card can
- Borrow up to 20 books at a time from the library’s collections
- Use the computers in the Libraries to access MOST of Libraries’ electronic databases and resources
- Visit the Libraries during evening and weekend hours
Visit the Access and Borrowing Privileges page to learn all of the library privileges for alumni.
If you graduated less than two years ago, you can use DragonJobs, Steinbright Career Development Center‘s job system.
- Drexel Alumni Office Career Center
If you graduated more than two years ago, don’t worry! You can still access job postings from the Alumni Office.
- A Career-Changer’s Checklist– E-BOOK
- The Career Change Resume– PRINT/E-BOOK
- Escape the Mid-Career Doldrums: What To Do Next When You’re Bored, Burned-Out, Retired, or Fired– BOOK
- Expert Resumes for Career Changers– PRINT/E-BOOK
- I Don’t Know What I Want, But I Know It’s Not This– PRINT
- Life After Layoff: Six Proven Courses of Action– PRINT
- Real Resumes for Career Changers– PRINT
- What Color is your Parachute: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career Changers– PRINT
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 10/31/2012