For additional resources, please see the Biomedical Engineering Research Guide.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) This site, from the journal Science, has a ton of resources on obtaining a job in every field in the sciences. From downloadable booklets on Science careers to its various job boards to career advice and job market tips, this site is an ideal place to get started looking into a career in the Sciences.
- American Institute of Biological Sciences (AIBS)AIBS builds community in support of researchers, educators, and scientists who understand the importance of sharing biological diversity and knowledge. They offer advice on Careers in Biological Sciences and include links to career development and job hunting sites as well as internship listings.
- The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) The Society seeks to advance the science of biochemistry and molecular biology. Their website offers Career Resources, Research and Fellowship Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students, and Summer Research Opportunities.
- The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)--ASCB's purpose is to promote and develop the field of cell biology. Visit their online Job Board, or view their list of Grants, Fellowships, and Funded Opportunities for minorities.
- The American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Find a mentor and learn about student fellowships, early career and postdoctoral fellowships, and international grants and fellowships. Of course, they also have a Career Portal and Career Connections, ASM's online job board.
- Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS) The Academy is dedicated to the advancement and scholarship in laboratory medicine. They list employment opportunities for MD and PhD-level positions in clinical pathology/laboratory medicine, as well as clinical pathology residency programs.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Visit ACRP's Career Center.
- The Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) Dedicated to the continuing education and development of clinical research professionals. Their Classifieds section lists jobs.
- Biomedical Science Careers Program (BSCP)
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Research Scholar Program
- Longwood Gardens College & University Internship Program
- National Institute of Health Summer Internship Program
- New Scientist Jobs
- Science Careers
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 10/31/2012