- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) This site, from the journal Science, has a ton of resources on obtaining a job in every field in the sciences. From downloadable booklets on Science careers to its various job boards to career advice and job market tips, this site is an ideal place to get started looking into a career in the Sciences.
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry AACC is an international society comprised of medical professionals with an interest in clinical chemistry, clinical laboratory science, and laboratory medicine. Visit their Clin Lab Job Center.
- American Chemical Society The American Chemical Society is an organization representing professionals in all fields of science that involve chemistry. Their Careers portal has all kinds of resources, including a job board, advice on creating a job search plan, and more. They even have information on Coping with Job Loss and an Employment Guide for Foreign-Born Chemical Professionals!
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) AIChE is the world's leading organization for chemical engineering professionals. Their Student portal has many useful resources, including Career Development information and student internships. They also offer scholarships! Make sure to check out their Career Resources, which include a job board, networking opportunities, career fairs, and more!
- Association for Women in Science AWISworks to improve the recruitment, retention, and recognition of women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Check out their job board, read advice from their Career Library, or join AWIS for additional networking and mentoring opportunities.
- 50 Best Engineering Job Sites A substantial list of Engineering job sites for you to peruse and find your perfect engineering job.
- Chemploy Chemploy is brought to you by Chemical Engineering, the world's leading publication covering all aspects of engineering technology and the chemical process industries.
- IChemE IChemE is a "hub for chemical, biochemical and process engineering professionals worldwide" based in the UK. They provide a list of job resources, primarily focused on the UK.
- New Scientist Jobs Brought to you by New Scientist magazine, this links to the chemistry jobs. New Scientist also features career advice articles.
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
- Being Successful as an Engineer -- PRINT
- Career Management for Chemists: A Guide to Success in a Chemistry Career-- PRINT
- Career Opportunities in Clinical Drug Research-- PRINT
- Career Success in Engineering-- PRINT
- Careers in Engineering-- PRINT
- Engineer's Guide to Lifelong Employability-- PRINT
- Great Jobs for Engineering Majors-- PRINT/E-BOOK
- Is There an Engineer Inside of You? -- PRINT
- Job$ in the Drug Industry: A Career Guide for Chemists-- PRINT
- NACE Job Choices 2012: Science-- E-BOOK
- Nontraditional Careers for Chemists: New Formulas in Chemistry-- PRINT
- Opportunities in Engineering Careers-- PRINT/E-BOOK
- Real Resumes for Engineering Jobs- PRINT
- Resumes for Engineering Careers-- PRINT/E-BOOK
- What Every Engineering Should Know About Career Management-- E-BOOK
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 10/31/2012