Interested in Biomedical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering? Check out our Biomedical, Chemical, and Mechanical Engineering Research Guides for additional resources!
- ASM International– WWW
One of the largest and most prominent associations for materials engineering. The site contains tons of information on both professional and career resources including a career center, networking opportunities, scholarships, and more.
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)– WWW
TMS has a lot of great information for members to use including a career center and an e-Mentoring program. They also have tons of information on upcoming events and trade publications.
- Society for the Advancement of Materials and Process Engineering (SAMPE)– WWW
Tremendous resources packed with tons of information on a variety of profession and career related information. This site contains a job board as well as information on its many National & International Chapters.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)– WWW
Great resource for Civil Engineers. Among many other things, the ASCE’s site includes a career center, information on Career Resources and e-Mentoring and links to local chapters including the Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Indeed.com- WWW
Remember to use the Advanced Search section to narrow your search by industry, location, and even salary.
- 50 Best Engineering Job Sites
A substantial list of Engineering job sites for you to peruse and find your perfect engineering job.
- EngineerJobs.com: Materials Engineering- WWW
While a general Engineering site, it does allow you to search specifically for Materials and Civil Engineering jobs, as well as jobs for other types of engineering.
- MaterialsEngineerJobs.com- WWW
Look for jobs for Materials Engineering and other engineering jobs.
- Civil Engineering Central—WWW
Great Site for Civil Engineers to look for Civil Engineering jobs, use the available resources and interact with other Civil Engineers.
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
Looking for other codes? Check out our Biomedical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Research Guides!
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
- Becoming a Landscape Architect– PRINT
- Being successful as an engineer–PRINT
- Career success in engineering : a guide for students and new professionals– PRINT
- Engineer’s guide to lifelong employability–PRINT
- Graduate programs in engineering and computer science– PRINT
- Great jobs for engineering majors– PRINT
- Is there an engineer inside you?– PRINT
- Opportunities in engineering careers– PRINT/E-BOOK
- Real-resumes for engineering jobs– PRINT
- Resumes for Engineering Careers– PRINT
- Resumes for Engineering Careers: with Sample Cover Letters– PRINT
- Resumes for engineering careers– PRINT
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 03/14/2014