- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
This site, from the journal Science, has a ton of resources on obtaining a job in every field in the sciences. From downloadable booklets on Science careers to its various job boards to career advice and job market tips, this site is an ideal place to get started looking into a career in the Sciences.
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
AAPM has resources for students interested in medical physics, and a Career Services section with job and residency openings.
- American Physical Society (APS)
APS offers a portal for students and educators, information on careers in physics, a job board, a listing of physics internships & fellowships, and more.
- National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP)
Established to promote the professional well-being of African American physicists and physics students, NSBP offers Career Services and Scholarships and Prizes.
- APS/IBM Research Internship for Undergraduate Women
- NASA Jobs
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Sites: Physics
A listing of Physics REU sites by the National Science Foundation
- The Nucleus- Resources for Physics and Astronomy Undergraduates: Summer Research Opportunities
Browse all summer research opportunities, search by phrase, or limit by discipline or state.
- Physics Today Jobs– WWW
- Physlink.com: Physics Institutes and National Labs– WWW
A great list of physics institutes and labs in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- Purdue University: Careers Using Physics– WWW
An excellent compilation of physics career resources, from career exploration to job listings and more.
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 10/31/2012