- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
AACAP is the leading national professional medical association dedicated to treating and improving the quality of life for children, adolescents, and families affected by mental, behavioral, or developmental disorders. They offer medical student resources, including career information and fellowships, and resources for early career psychiatrists.
- American Counseling Association
ACA is dedicated to the growth and enhancement of the counseling profession. Website includes resources for students intent on starting a career in counseling, a Career Center with articles, job listings, and more.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
APA is a scientific and professional organization that represents psychology in the United States. Their website features an online career center called PsychCareer, a directory of Scholarships, Grants, & Awards, information on psychology as a career, and portals especially for Students and Early Career Psychologists.
- American Psychology-Law Association
AP-LS is an interdisciplinary organization devoted to scholarship, practice, and public service in psychology and law. They feature a page for Students and Early Career Psychologists.
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
NASP represents school psychology and supports school psychologists. Information for students includes information on scholarships, research awards, and loan forgiveness, articles to learn more about school psychology, information on getting certified, early career resources and articles, and a career center where you can search for jobs and post your resume.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
SIOP is a membership organization for those practicing and teaching industrial and organizational psychology. They have a job board, information on internships and graduate training programs, and a portal especially for students.
Search for jobs, organizations, volunteer opportunities, internships, and more in the nonprofit sector.
- Psychologyjobs.com– WWW
Great site for anyone looking for a psychology-related job at any level. Search jobs from different fields throughout the country. Also, make sure to take advantage of their Career Advice page for more information on how to find apply for your ideal psychology job.
- All Psychology Careers– WWW
A tremendous resource for those considering a career in the field of Psychology. All Psychology Careers provides detailed information on Career options within Psychology, Graduate Schools and Programs, Salary Structures, Licensure and more.
Use one of our company directories or library databases such as D&B Million Dollar Database to generate a list of potential employers. Specify your location criteria and your industry criteria. Try one of the suggested industry codes below to specify your industry of choice. You can also search for additional SIC and NAICS codes.
|SIC Codes||NAICS Codes|
|Healthcare and Counseling|
|Research & Marketing|
Related Books in Careers Collection:
- Careers in Psychology: Opportunities in a Changing World– PRINT
- Career Paths in Psychology: Where Your Degree Can Take You– PRINT
- Majoring in Psych? Career Option for Psychology Undergraduates– PRINT
- Opportunities in Psychology Careers– PRINT
- Psychology as a Major: Is It Right for Me and What Can I Do With My Degree?– PRINT
- Real-Resumes for Social Work and Counseling Jobs– PRINT
- Vault Career Guide to Advertising– PRINT
- Finding Jobs with a Psychology Bachelor’s Degree: Expert Advice for Launching Your Career– PRINT
- Life After Graduate School in Psychology: Insider’s Advice from New Psychologists– PRINT
- NACE Job Choices 2012: Science– E-BOOK
- What Can You Do With a Major in Psychology?: Real People, Real Jobs, Real Rewards– PRINT
Content Editor: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: 03/14/2014