Searching the catalog for books on learning technologies:
Try keyword searches:
Or browse by subject:
Need a technical manual? Try our collection of software and computer e-books:
Do you prefer to browse articles within one specific journal title? See our e-journal directory for selected individual journal titles on instructional technology.
- Educational Media and Technology Yearbook -- ELECTRONIC (2006-2008) & PRINT Hagerty Reference LB1043 .E326 v 12-24 (1985-2006)
- Encyclopedia of Distance Learning -- ELECTRONIC & PRINT Hagerty Reference LC5211 .E516 2005 v. 1-4
- Handbook of research on educational communications and technology -- ELECTRONIC & PRINT Hagerty Reference LB1028.3 .H355 2004
- Handbook of research on literacy in technology at the K-12 level -- ELECTRONIC & PRINT Hagerty Reference LB1028.43 .H36 2006
- Cambridge Handbook on Multimedia Learning - Hagerty Reference LB1028.5 .C283 2005
- Education and technology: an encyclopedia - Hagerty Reference LB1028.3 .E17 2004 v.1-2
Encyclopedia of Associations -- ELECTRONIC A comprehensive keyword searchable database of associations. Provides membership information, dues and publications..
EDUCAUSE A nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology. Do you listen to webcasts? Check out their backfile on special topics.
ISTE - International Society for Technology in Education Providing leadership and service to improve teaching and learning by advancing the effective use of technology in education!
NMC - The New Media Consortium An international 501(c)3 not-for-profit consortium of nearly 300 learning-focused organizations dedicated to the exploration and use of new media and new technologies.
USDLA - United States Distance Learning Association Serves the needs of the distance learning community by providing advocacy, information, networking and opportunity.
Local PA/ NJ/ DE Organizations (as examples of what you might find in your area, wherever you may live)
PADLA - The Pennsylvania/Delaware/New Jersey Distance Learning Association “PADLA serves the needs of the regional Distance/e-Learning community by providing advocacy, information, networking, and opportunity.”
PETE&C - The Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference A statewide event that provides quality programs focused on technology in the educational field.
Related research guides: Teaching Content Areas - Other Teaching Content Areas - Sciences Video, Images and Clipart for Presentations and Instruction and for analyst reports on e-learning platforms, see Information Systems & Technology
Content Editor: Tim Siftar
Last Updated: 10/31/2012