Cochrane Library -- The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases that contain high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. Includes:
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- DARE (Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness)
- Health Technology Assessment
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
ERIC A searchable database of annotated citations for education-related research, technical reports and journal articles; will include literature on learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, etc. ETHX on the Web -- A Bibliographic Database on Bioethics and Professional Ethics. MEDLINE (via PubMed and OVID) -- MEDLINE is the premier database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. It contains over 12 million records of journal articles in all areas of the life sciences, with particular emphasis on biomedicine.
PILOTS (Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress) -- The PILOTS database is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Its goal is to include citations to all literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health sequelae of traumatic events, without disciplinary, linguistic, or geographical limitations, and to offer both current and retrospective coverage. Please note that despite Veterans Affairs sponsorship, database includes extensive coverage of child and adolescent psychiatry literature. PsycINFO (1967-present) -- Covers books, dissertations and journals in the psychological and behavioral sciences, including the creative arts therapies. Uses the OVID interface and the Thesaurus of Psychological Indexing Terms.
- Dynamed -- A clinical reference tool with clinically-organized summaries for nearly 2,000 topics in evidence-based medicine. Can request free serial number for use on mobile devices.
- Epocrates -- Provides clinical information at the point of care. Contains practical, peer-reviewed content with a unique patient-centered approach for access to continually updated integrated drug and disease information Premium features include pill identifier, alternative medicines, and a robust suite of calculators.
- MDConsult -- Provides access to over 36 medical texts, articles from more than 46 clinical journals, practice guidelines, drug information, 2,500 patient education handouts, CME, and daily medical updates. Create a personal account to use MDConsult Mobile.
- Advanced abnormal child psychology (2nd ed.) (2000)
- Conduct Disorders: a practitioner’s guide to comparative treatments (2006)
- Conduct disorders in childhood and adolescence (2000)
- Essentials of child psychopathology (2005)
- The handbook of child and adolescent psychotherapy : Psychoanalytic approaches (1999)
- Handbook Of Interventions That Work With Children And Adolescents Prevention And Treatment (2004)
- Handbook of psychological services for children and adolescents (2001)
- Handbook of psychological treatment protocols for children and adolescents (1998)
- Helping children and families : A new treatment model integrating psychodynamic, behavioral, and contextual approaches (2005)
- Hyperactivity and attention disorders of childhood (2nd ed.) (2002)
- Integrated services for children and families: Opportunities for psychological practice (1st ed.) (1997)
- Measuring suicidal behavior and risk in children and adolescents (1st ed.) (2003)
- Outcomes in neurodevelopmental and genetic disorders (2002)
- Phobic and anxiety disorders in children and adolescents : A clinician's guide to effective psychosocial and pharmacological interventions (2004)
- Practical child and adolescent psychopharmacology (2002)
- Practical child psychiatry : The clinician's guide (2003)
- The psychological assessment of abused and traumatized children (1999)
Additional Electronic Books
Browse electronic journals in:
Electronic Journal Locator -- Look up journal titles or browse additional topics.
GetIt Article Finder -- Find Drexel-subscribed full-text sources for a specific journal article.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Section on Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (U.K.)
- Child Neurology Society
- European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ESCAP)
- International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP)
- International Society for Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychology
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- World Association for Infant Mental Health
Maintained by Kathleen Turner email@example.com
Last updated 10/14/2010
Content Editor: Kathleen Turner
Last Updated: 10/31/2012