- Locations and Hours of Operation
- The Digital Collection
- Books and DVDs
- Study Spaces
- Research Guidance
- W.W. Hagerty : University City Campus, 33rd and Market
- Hahnemann : Center City Campus, 15th and Vine Streets
- Queen Lane : College of Medicine Campus, 2900 Queen Lane
- Earle Mack School of Law Legal Research Center : 3320 Market Street, 3rd floor
- Library Learning Terrace : University City Campus, 33rd & Race Streets
- Online Library : Access on your computer from anywhere.
- Library Hours : Visit the calendars of hours for all libraries and service areas.
- W.W. Hagerty Library and Hahnemann Library have spaces open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Note: We have services specifically for distance learners.
Any computer connected to Drexel's DragonFly network, can access the Libraries' online collection.
Start at the Libraries homepage, when working on a computer off campus, and enter your Drexel email username and password to access licencsed resources (e.g. Databases).
Note: If a journal article is not in our collection, borrow it from another library for free | ILLiad.
- Drexel Libraries Catalog : Search the online catalog to find (print and electronic) books and DVDs.
- E-Z Borrow Service : If a book is not in our collection, borrow it from another library for free.
Note: Always check the location listed in the catalog record. Use the Request button to hold a book or have it delivered from another Drexel Libraries location.
- Borrowing Information : Most books can be borrowed for 4 weeks. Students can borrow up to 20 books at a time with 2 renewals allowed.
- Library Account Login : Access your library record online to see what you have checked out and renew items.
Some library areas are designated for conversation/group work, while others are reserved for quiet study.
- Read the sign posted in an area to determine if it best suits your needs.
- Group Study Rom Scheduler : You may reserve group study rooms online, up to 7 days in advance.
Library equipment may not be taken outside the building. Please do not leave personal items unattended. There are lockers at W.W. Hagerty Library for quarter-long rentals.
- Up-to-date Macs and PCs : Available at all locations
- Laptops : Available at W.W. Hagerty and Hahnemann Libraries; The Bookmark Cafe also has a Macbook kiosk for self-checkout.
- Printers : Accept DragonCard funds for payment
- Photocopiers : Accept DragonCard funds for payment
- Scanning stations : Available to use at no charge
- Media:Scape Table: Available at W.W. Hagerty Library and the Library Learning Terrace
- Wireless network : Available throughout the Libraries
- Research Guides : Read suggested resources authored by liaison librarians
- Databases by Subject : Find more specialized research tools in your discipline
- Research Tutorials : Resources for learning about the research process and how to use specific research tools
- Library Workshops : in-person and online sessions for co-op search, bibliographic management programs, and other research tools
Individualized help from a librarian:
- Contact the Liaison Librarian : Each college/school at the University is assigned a subject specialist; call, email, or set up an appointment
- Chat with a Librarian : Speak online with a live librarian; there is a chat widget on every library webpage
- email@example.com : Email the library and receive a response within 24 hours.
- Text a librarian at 918-DREXEL1 : Get a fast answer to a simple question
Content Editor: Nancy Bellafante
Last Updated: 01/31/2013