- Remote Access Using the DrexelOne Portal
- Off-Campus Access Using EZproxy from the Drexel University Libraries Web Site
Off-Campus Access Using EZproxy from the Drexel University Libraries Web Site
EZproxy is the system Drexel University Libraries use to ensure library access to members of the Drexel Community who are doing research from off-campus sites. This method is used to gain access to resources when entering the library web site directly from the library homepage.
EZproxy is simple to use:
When you select a link to a restricted resource, you'll see a login page. Enter your Drexel Email Username and Password. Click on the submit button. Your authorization will remain in place until you close your browser.
What if EZproxy Does Not Work?
If you are denied access, it might be because:
- You are not registered as a patron at Drexel University Libraries.
- You are registered, but there is some discrepancy between our records and your username or password as you are typing them.
- Your privileges are blocked because of unpaid fines or charges for lost materials.
- You are registered with the Libraries, but not in a category that allows off-campus access to restricted resources.
The solution? Contact the Electronic Acquisitions Librarian at (215) 895-2752 or email email@example.com.
What if I am behind a Firewall at work?
Content Editor: Bill Paterson
Last Updated: 05/04/2012