Retired and emeritus faculty of Drexel University, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, Allegheny University of the Health Sciences, and MCP Hahnemann University are invited to continue their use of the Drexel University Libraries. To verify that you are registered for library services, please call:
- 215-895- 2767 (Hagerty Library)
- 215-762-7631 (Hahnemann Library)
- 215-991-8740 (Queen Lane Library)
Retired and emeritus faculty are entitled to the following privileges at all Drexel University Libraries:
- Borrowing circulating books (up to 10 books at one time)
- In-house access to MOST Library's databases and other electronic resources (some specifically restrict access by current University ID)
- Access to computers in the Libraries, although current faculty, students and staff take precedence.
- Mediated online searches from Library staff: three searches per year, at current in-house rates (Health Sciences Libraries only).
- Access to all Drexel University Libraries during evening and weekend hours. However, retirees and emeritus faculty who wish to use the Health Sciences Libraries at these times may need to make arrangements through the specific Library's Coordinator, due to building security regulations.
- Remote access to online databases and other electronic resources
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Document Delivery Services
For more information on retired vs. emeritus status, please see "Emeritus Faculty Policy" from the Office of the Provost.
Content Editor: Shawn Woodson
Last Updated: 01/05/2012