Binding Copies of a Completed Master's Thesis for University City Campus Departments/Programs
NOTE: Students from the College of Nursing & Health Professions and the School of Public Health should submit their theses and dissertations at Hahnemann Library. Please see instruction page.
NOTE: For Binding Copies of a Completed Doctoral Dissertation for University City Campus Departments/Programs, please see the Doctoral Dissertation Binding page.
After your advisor has reviewed the format of your thesis and you have passed your defense, bring the following items to W.W. Hagerty Library, Technical Services Department (room 112) anytime Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:45pm. To gain access to the Technical Services Department, please inquire at the Circulation desk.
- One 100% cotton paper copy of your thesis
- One additional paper copy on your choice of paper plus one PDF copy on CD (see “optional” below) or two additional paper copies on your choice of paper.
- Office of Graduate Studies Completion Form with required signatures. Hagerty Library's Thesis Contact will provide the required signature for you if you meet all your thesis submission requirements
- Completed Thesis Approval Form with required signatures
- Payment to cover binding charges (see below).
- One compact disc (CD) with a PDF version of your thesis, if you’d like to contribute your work to our institutional repository, iDEA.
- A digital copy of the thesis to be published in the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database. To publish your thesis with ProQuest, please visit http://www.etdadmin.com/drexel, create an account, and follow the instructions to upload your document.
- Any number of additional personal copies for binding at $20.00 per copy.
- Visa, MasterCard, or DragonCard funds are preferred methods of payment.
- Cashier's checks, certified checks or money orders made payable to W.W. Hagerty Library are also accepted
- Personal checks are not accepted .
- $60.00 for the cost of binding the 3 required paper copies
- Plus optionally $20/copy for your additional personal copies
Questions? Consult our FAQ page or contact Hagerty Library's Thesis Contact:
- Donna Sutherland at email@example.com (215-895-6788)
Content Editor: Anita Lai
Last Updated: 02/14/2013