Binding Copies of a Completed Master's Thesis for University City Campus Departments/Programs
NOTE: Students from the College of Nursing & Health Professions and the School of Public Health should submit their theses and dissertations at Hahnemann Library. Please see instruction page.
NOTE: For Binding Copies of a Completed Doctoral Dissertation, please see the Doctoral Dissertation Binding page.
After your advisor has reviewed the format of your thesis and you have passed your defense, bring the following items to W.W. Hagerty Library, Technical Services Department (room 112) anytime Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:45pm. To gain access to the Technical Services Department, please inquire at the Circulation desk.
- One print copy on 100% cotton copy for the University Archives
- One print copy on your choice of paper for your advisor
- One electronic copy in PDF format OR one additional print copy for the Library on your choice of paper. The electronic copy will be submitted to Drexel University’s open access institutional repository, iDEA.
- Optional personal copy or copies on your choice of paper
- Payment of $20 per print copy
- Office of Graduate Studies Completion Form with required signatures. The Library's Thesis Contact will provide the required signature for you if you meet all your thesis submission requirements
- Completed Thesis Approval Form with required signatures
Optionally you may also publish an electronic copy of your thesis in the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database. To publish your thesis with ProQuest, please visit http://www.etdadmin.com/drexel, create an account, and follow the instructions to upload your document. There is no fee to publish with ProQuest.
- Visa or MasterCard is the preferred payment method.
- Cashier's check, certified check or money order made payable to Drexel University is also accepted.
- Cash and Personal checks are not accepted.
Questions? Consult our FAQ page or contact Hagerty Library's Thesis Contact:
- Donna Sutherland at email@example.com (215-895-6788)
Content Editor: Anita Lai
Last Updated: 11/15/2013