Details and location of library contacts for theses and dissertations vary depending on the location of the graduate program. Please click the link below that best describes your situation.
- Ph.D. and Ed.D. dissertation submission information:
- All departments/programs (excluding College of Medicine)
- Master’s and other doctoral theses submission information:
- The format of any thesis or dissertation is reviewed by one’s advisor and must follow the standards found in the Thesis Manual
- The Office of Graduate Studies has required forms and other useful information.
- The Writing Center offers in-person as well as online appointments, workshops, and other helpful resources.
- Helpful information about copyright is available from the U.S. Copyright Office.
- To see the answers to other questions you may have, check out our FAQ page.
Content Editor: Anita Lai
Last Updated: 02/21/2013