Everything You Need to Know About Laptop Lending
Who Can Borrow a Laptop?
- Drexel students, faculty, staff and administrators.
What Type of Laptop Can You Borrow and What Software is on it?
- PC and Mac laptop computers.
- List of Software [http://www.library.drexel.edu/services/laptops.html]
From Where Can You Borrow a Laptop? [Laptops are for use only within the libraries].
- W. W. Hagerty Library at the Circulation Desk
- Bookmark Café through the lending kiosk
- Hahnemann Library at the Circulation Desk
When Can you Borrow a Laptop:
- Anytime the library is open or 24/7 through the kiosk in W. W. Hagerty Library’s Bookmark Café.
Why Borrow a Laptop:
- Convenience: You can use library laptops if you do not have a laptop or computer, instead of carrying your personal laptop, or while your laptop is experiencing technical troubles.
- Access: Library laptops come equipped with software you may not normally have access to.
- Safety: You wont have to carry your computer or other expensive equipment late at night or in the early morning.
- Collaboration: A laptop can be easily connected to collaborative technologies available in the Libraries.
Provide us with your feedback about laptops or other Libraries services, locations and staff online through our survey. The survey is available year-round and can be taken multiple times. We value your feedback and use this input from our patrons to guide our decisions.