December 8, 2009
|The library is packed with people cramming their brains full of a term's worth of information. But just because it's swarming like a bee hive in here doesn't mean you can't study in peace. We've got a lot of resources to make finals week a little smoother.|
- Waking up in a panicked cold sweat? We're here 24/7 until the end of finals.
- Is the noise getting to you? The circulation desk has got you covered. You can get headphones or earplugs to drown out the noise.
- Need to hunker down with your study group? Reserve a group study room and get the job done.
- Want a better view? Check out a laptop at circulation and make your way to floor three where the weather's fine.
- Can't find that article you want to quote in your paper? Stop by the reference desk and we'll help you grab it in a flash.
- Need to rest your brain? Pick up a DVD or leisure book by the reference desk, or flip through our magazines on the lower level.