Library Catalog Down for Critical Service, 7 A.M. - 8 A.M. Thursday, March 18th
From 7am to 8am to on Thursday the 18th, the library catalog (called Books & More on the library web site) will be down to address an issue identified over the weekend.
This will affect multiple library services, but there are other options available. They are detailed below.
We greatly appreciate your patience as we take care of this issue.
- Searching for books, library materials: Try Summon, or WorldCat (Note that item availability and location will be unavailable.)
- Laptop kiosk Laptops will be unavailable
- E-Reserves: Check Blackboard Learn
- Requesting items from E-ZBorrow: Place requests in ILLiad
- Access to academic databases: Use the Databases tab on the library main page
- Access to E-Journals: Use the E-Journals tab on the library main page