Masters Thesis Binding
Note: These instructions are for Master's Theses and non-PhD/EdD Doctoral Dissertations only. Please select the PhD Dissertation page for more information about PhD and EdD Dissertations.
Write and defend your thesis according to standards set forth in the Thesis Manual.
Bring the following to the Circulation Desk of the library of your choice:
- One copy printed single-sided on 100% cotton paper (any weight) for the University Archives
- One copy printed single-sided on your choice of paper for your advisor/department, if required
- One electronic copy in PDF format for Drexel's open access repository, iDEA, OR one additional print copy for the Library on your choice of paper for the library's circulating collection.
- Optional personal copy or copies on your choice of paper
- Payment of $20 per print copy
- Office of Graduate Studies Completion Form with required signatures. The Library's Thesis Contact will provide the required signature for you if you meet all your thesis submission requirements
- Completed Thesis Approval Form with required signatures
ProQuest (Optional for Masters Theses and non-Ph.D./Ed.D Doctoral Dissertations):
You may publish an electronic copy of your thesis in the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database by visiting http://www.etdadmin.com/drexel, creating an account, and following the instructions to upload your document. There is no fee to publish with ProQuest.
Theses submitted to ProQuest will also be archived in Drexel's open access repository, iDEA. If you need to delay the release of your dissertation in the ProQuest database and iDEA because you plan to patent, publish or go to business with your research you will need your advisor’s permission. Have your advisor send an email approving a one-year delay to email@example.com.
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover is the preferred payment method.
- Cashier's check, certified check or money order made payable to Drexel University is also accepted.
- Cash and Personal checks are not accepted.
Drop-In Submission location and hours:
- W.W. Hagerty Library Circulation Desk, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM
- Hahnemann Library Circulation Desk, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM
Submission outside these hours is by appointment only.
Questions? Consult our FAQ page or contact a member of our thesis/dissertation binding staff.