The University Archives' Records Management Archivist offers records consultations in your office or department. Consultations are available for individual records creators, departments, or groups of staff with similar interests and concerns. Consultations and presentations can be general or tailored to the specific needs of individuals and groups.
Topics that might be addressed include:
- Introduction to records management
- Interpreting the retention schedules
- Creating and implementing a file plan
- Managing email
- Creating a local records guide
- Managing a particular subset of records (e.g. Academic, Financial and Accounting, Student Life, etc.)
- Digital preservation
- Managing your working files
To schedule a records consultation, please contact email@example.com to discuss your needs and schedule a convenient time to consult.