April 26, 2010
Got Midterms? We've got help. Come to the library for everything you need to study for midterm exams and projects.
- Need a text book? We have many on reserve. Just look up your course number or instructor's name here, and pick up your book at the circulation desk.
- Is your brain too fried to do math? Find a calculator at the circulation desk.
- Need to study with your classmates? Reserve a study room here.
- Seeking peace and quiet? Check out tHagerty's second floor or our designated quiet room on the lower level. We've also got ear plugs at the circulation desk.
- Need guidance with research? Call, email, IM, or text your question and get live guidance. Or stop by the reference desk early in the morning to late at night.
- Want to unwind? Pick up a DVD or leisure book and veg out.