Week 5--and you're still here.
1. Cut down on your research blues with useful tips for finding what you need. Get reference help, or page through our subject specific research guides for tips and tools for research in your subject area.
2. Find your course text with your course number or instructor's name. We've got a lot of books at the circulation desk.
3 . Get a calculator, a set of headphones, a laptop, an Ethernet cable, or some ear plugs from the circulation desk. Need something else? Just ask a staff member. You'd be surprised what we have.
4. Come in early or late and do your work on one of our new high definition monitors. They're much easier on tired eyes.
5. Reserve a study room to crank out the details of your group project.
5. Veg out with the leisure collection. We've got books and DVDs to help you relax your mind and take a much needed break.