Resources on Institutional Review Board Guidelines and Research Implications
May 8, 2011
Books Click on the links below to see what books are available in the library in some key areas.
To find additional books, search in our online catalog using Advanced Keyword searching. Using Summon: Try Summon to find books, articles and more. See also What is Summon? How can I use it?
- Click on Articles & More Tab in the Library Home page
- For example, type 'Stem Cells and Ethics' and click on Search Library link.
- Refine your search results by selecting an option from the left column. For example, select 'ebook' option. You will see a listing with links to electronic books.
- Try Summon for quick search. For more in depth search, explore the resources below.
Use following electronic databases/indexes to find articles on your topic dealing with any ethical issues.
Some useful journal titles
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) program
- The Office of Regulatory Research Compliance announces the implementation of the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) program now available to all DUCoM and DU Investigators and Key Personnel. Guidance and FAQs regarding the changes in Human Subjects Research training may be found on the Human Research Training website. The National Science Foundation (NSF) has mandated that all students and postdoctoral researchers involved in NSF proposals receive RCR training in order to conduct research. Trainees and others seeking Rseponsible Conduct of Research (RCR) education may use the Drexel web-based CITI RCR modules to fulfill these requirements.
- Human Subjects Research
- Good Clinical Practice
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Drexel Core Modules