The Libraries offers a variety of services to the Drexel community, these include:
- Borrowing of Books, DVDs, Laptops and other Equipment
- Course Reserves for efficient access to course related materials
- Access to printers, scanners, copiers and computers
- Reservation of spaces and equipment for meetings or group work
- Thesis & Dissertation Binding
- Data Management services for faculty & researchers
The Libraries provides a variety of different services which vary based on an individual's University affiliation. For more information about how you can use the Libraries, please use the appropriate link listed below.
- Students: Information for students at any Drexel campus or institution that partners with Drexel University as well as online learners and Drexel College of Medicine residents.
- Faculty: Information for current faculty, both on campus and online, and retired and emeritus faculty.
- Staff: Information for current staff and non-employee associates
- Alumni: Information for graduates of Drexel University
- Affiliates and Guests: Information for Tenet staff, Faculty and Students from other universities, and visitors