Welcome to the Drexel Libraries: Resources for New Dragons
September 4, 2019
Welcome to Drexel University and the Libraries! The Libraries offers much more than books and a place to study. Our work is to provide information resources, learning environments, services, and expertise that support and engage students, faculty and staff to become information-savvy navigators in a global, knowledge-dependent society.
Below are just a few of the resources and services the Libraries offers all Drexel students, faculty and staff. We hope you’ll take a few minutes to explore and familiarize yourself with our resources and services (as well as our four physical locations across Drexel campuses) before classes begin.
- New to the Drexel Libraries Library Guide: Are you a new student? Or are you new to using our libraries? Here's some information about using Drexel University Libraries and developing research skills that will help you in your coursework.
- Librarians by Subject: Information overload? Contact the librarian with expertise in your subject area or topic for questions about information resources.
- Chat: For basic information needs, get real-time assistance from a Drexel Librarian by clicking the “Chat” button on the Libraries’ homepage.
- Research Consultations: Schedule an in-person or virtual consultation with a Drexel Librarian for more complex research needs.
- Printing: Use your laptop or a Drexel Libraries’ computer to print in black and white or color.
- Summon: Search the powerful Summon search engine via the Drexel Libraries’ website to find print and electronic books, journal and news articles and more.
- Learning Spaces: Utilize quiet study areas, group study rooms, collaborative workspaces and 24/7 areas outfitted with information resources in each of our physical locations.