Coming Soon! New Fully Accessible & Responsive Interlibrary Loan Website
August 4, 2020
On August 17, 2020, ILLiad, the system used to request and manage interlibrary loan requests, is getting an upgrade. ILLiad is an important tool our clients use to get books, journal articles, and other materials not available through Drexel University Libraries, and we are excited to release the new version and improve service to the Drexel community.
- Enhanced patron experience with easy-to-understand, intuitive interfaces and navigation
- Newly designed webpages with a modern look and feel
- New request form that allows users to request items by DOI number
- Mobile responsive webpages to better support mobile devices and varied desktop configurations
- Fully accessible, WCAG 2.1 & Section 508 compliant webpages
Please note that ILLiad will be unavailable on August 17 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am while we implement these system upgrades.
Contact us with any questions or concerns or for more information about the Libraries’ interlibrary loan service.